Friday 5: A few of our favorite dorm DIYs
Whether you are moving into a dorm for the first time or stepping into your first apartment this year, two things are probably true: your decorating budget is small and you don’t have much space. There are tons of great dorm/apartment/small space DIYs out there, but here are 5 of our favorites.
1. pretty abc magnets // leave fun notes for your roomies
2. geometric wall hanging // a great way to decorate a wall without painting it
3. paper pinwheels // cute, simple way to decorate your space
4. binder cover // because sometimes your binders need some pizzazz
5. nail and string art // show off your home state pride
Want to remember these for later? Check out our DIY College Life pin board!
How are you decorating your dorm or apartment? Share a picture with us on Facebook, or email it to us – firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy crafting!