May Unwrapped: “May Flowers” Pressed Frame
The April Showers paper chandelier brought May Flowers with this cute DIY pressed flower frame.
2 5×7 glass frames
1 bag Prima flowers
1. Disassemble the picture frame.
2. Select a 5×7 photo, piece of paper, or inspirational quote to frame.
3. Using your Tombow glue, glue the 5×7 print to the center of the frame.
4. Arrange the flowers in any desired pattern.
5. Add a dab of glue to the flowers to hold them in place.
6. Glue the flowers down to the base of the frame.
7. Allow the glue to dry before placing the glass.
8. Secure the glass and reassemble the clips to hold the frame together.
Final product! We love the versatility of this project – there are so many things you could frame, and so many places to display your frames.
Keep it crafty!