March Unwrapped: Spring Mason Jar Centerpiece
It’s finally here…SPRING! We wanted to celebrate the change in season by providing the perfect spring craft, and what better way to introduce this beautiful season than with a mason jar centerpiece!
1. Fill the mason jar with green moss.
2. Egg-cessorize! Determine how you will decorate the paper mache eggs. The options are endless, but here are some ideas that we gathered:
– decoupage (using paper or fabric)
– washi tape
Idea 1: Gilded egg
Idea 2: Paper squares and mod podge
Idea 3: Fabric scraps and mod podge
Idea 4: Glitter and mod podge
Idea 5: Yarn-wrapped
3. Mesure the desired length of the dowel. This measurement will determine the various heights of the egg bouquet.
4. Cut the dowels at the marks
5. Decorate the dowels
6. Place the eggs on the dowels
7. Finish decorating the centerpiece by using fresh flowers, ribbon, burlap, etc. Place on the table and enjoy!